Melancholy of hair loss: Pranayama is the antidote
Does pranayama restore hair growth?
Bodhi school of yoga answers all your questions and educates you on authentic pranayama techniques to promote your hair growth.
Why does hair fall occur?
Hair loss, also called alopecia is the most unexceptional enigma which every other individual face in society. The foremost reason for hair loss these days is stress. Aside from the stress, other factors encompass heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions, etc.,
Annoyed of hair loss and waiting for the righteous solution?
Pranayama is the right solution for hair loss. Yes, you heard it right. Pranayama abolishes the salient factor of hair loss, which is stress. Pranayama alleviates hair loss by stimulating blood circulation and enhancing the scalp's oxygen supply, thereby helping in rejuvenating the hair. The consistent pranayama practice nourishes the scalp and cleanses the nervous system, making you feel relaxed by activating the parasympathetic nervous system.
What are the authentic pranayama techniques which aid in hair growth?
Three incredible techniques of pranayama are Anulom vilom pranayama, Bhastrika pranayama, and Kapalbhati pranayama.
Anulom Vilom / Nadi Shodhan Pranayama
- Sit comfortably on the floor in a cross-legged position with the spine erect and close your eyes.
- Now place your left palm on the left knee, palm facing upwards.
- Now close the right nostril with your right thumb and inhale slowly through your left nostril. Breath in oxygen as much as you can, and fill your lungs with the oxygen.
- Once your inhalation is complete, close your left nostril with your middle finger and remove your thumb from the right nostril.
- Now start exhaling slowly and gradually from your right nostril.
- Repeat this process for 5 minutes.
- Sit comfortably on the floor in vajrasana or sukhasana with the spine erect and close your eyes.
- With a loose fist in both hands, fold the elbows and place the fists in front of your shoulders.
- Breath in and raise both your hands up, open the fist.
- Breath out forcefully, bringing both the hands back to the starting point. Repeat it continuously for about 20 to 25 times. This completes one set of bhastrika.
- Repeat this process for three times with a gap of about a minute between each set.
- Sit comfortably either in sukhasana or padmasana with the spine erect and close your eyes.
- Breath in slowly and deeply through both the nostrils and expand your lungs as much as possible, and fill in your lungs with oxygen.
- Now breath out. As you breathe out, pull your navel back towards the spine according to your comfort and begin forceful exhalations for 20 such breaths.
- This completes one round of kapalbhati.
- Relax for few seconds with eyes closed after the first round of kapalbhati.
- Repeat this for two or more rounds.
Note: People with medical complications, kindly practice these authentic breathing techniques under the guidance of a yoga expert.
Come practice these miraculous pranayama techniques with Bodhi school of yoga and attain utter deliverance from hair loss.