For people who desire to include intricate and subtle yogic techniques and deepen their yoga practice, a 300-hour teacher training program is an advanced course. It is a natural progression in the yoga teaching and learning process. This intense course, which incorporates technical instruction and advanced asana practice, contributes in the deepening of your existing topic knowledge.Finer details, sequencing, and structural elements for a perfect Yoga Flow class will receive a lot of focus. You have the chance of improving your teaching methods and adjustment strategies because of this. Furthermore, the course will put more of an emphasis on Sanskrit/asana vocabulary and in-depth philosophical debates.
The 300 Hour YTT improves a trainer's comprehension of core yoga principles and teachings that are covered in the RYT200 TTC worldwide yoga certification programme. Our yoga teacher training module equips students with more sophisticated and yoga techniques in line with current trends, allowing them to instruct their students with confidence in the future. After completing this advanced course, you will be certified as a RYT300 international yoga trainer and will be able to launch a successful career.
How will this Yoga Teacher Training transform you?
- Recieve RYT300 Advanced Yoga Certificate at affordable price
- Level-Up your understanding of asanas, pranayama, sequencing, cueing, alignment, and adjusting expertise
- Free access to learn acro yoga and aerial yoga under the supervision of Experts.
- Learn the spiritual aspects of Yoga with deeper understanding
- Expand your leadership skills to assist your students as they learn yoga.
- Plunge into spiritual wisdom for self-healing and transformation
- Gain confidence in delivering the knowledge of powerful yoga practices.
- Deeper understanding of Yoga as a therapy
- Gain access to a worldwide community of yoga instructors, students, and community members who all share the same passion
- Nuances of teaching to dominate in the yoga market as the best yoga teacher
- Master the technique of teaching injury free yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- 70+ Advanced Asanas
- Warm ups: Seated, Standing and Dynamic warm ups
- Meditation: 4 supremely powerful techniques of meditation
- Yoga Nidra and Relaxation techniques
- Shanti Mantras and Gita Chanting
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Shat Kriyas
- Rig Veda
- Sama Veda
- Atharva Veda
- Yoga and Philosophy
- Practice of Bandhas
- Advanced Pranayama Techniques
- Biomechanics of Asanas
- Kriya Yoga
- Age group: 18-55years
- Enthusiastic housewives
- Anybody passionate to become a professional yoga instructor
- Anybody who wants to be self-employed
- Anybody who wants to become financially independent
- Anybody who is striving to stay in shape
- Anybody who is ardent to serve the society
- Mobile Phone or Laptop
- Good internet connection
- Quiet space to practice and watch the lectures
- A nice notebook to take notes
- A Yoga Mat to pratice on
- A desire to complete this training program
Becoming a Yoga Trainer entails dedicating oneself to the Yoga practise. It's all about putting Yoga's philosophy and expertise into practise on a daily basis. The goal is to become a powerful individual who, by their presence, emanates the Yoga philosophy. It is a road of bravery, devotion, and physical and mental self-discipline.
The goal of the Level 3 Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course is to instil in pupils the spirit of a Yogi. This programme is suitable for active yoga practitioners, and upon completion, participants will get an international yoga teacher certification for RYT300
|1 October 2022||Sat & Sun||7:30 AM - 12:30 PM||KPHB, Hyderabad|