100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Online)
Enroll in this 100 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course and start your yoga journey from the comfort of your home. Bodhi School Of Yoga accredits this 100 Hour TTC to teach yoga anywhere in India. This 100 Hour TTC can be completed in one month so that you can start your astounding career as a Yoga instructor within India. This online 100 Hour YTT offers the best opportunities for self-employment.
Learn traditional Yoga in Raja Yoga style that comprises Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. You will also learn meditation, pranayama, anatomy, physiology, and systematic teaching methodology. You will be a certified yoga instructor at the end of this 100 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course.
How will this Yoga Teacher Training transform you?
- Become a Certified Yoga Instructor eligible to teach anywhere in India
- Learn Tips and Tricks of conducting a perfect and happy Yoga session every day
- Become Financial Independant with an additional income.
- Become Professionally Stable by following your passion
- Bring physical and mental balance into your career
- Improve and empower your relationships.
- Emerge skilled to handle challenging situations.
- Improve public speaking, communication and business marketing skills
- 6 variations of Surya Namaskar
- 60+ Asanas
- Alignment, Postures and modifications
- Benefits and Contraindications of each Asana
- Sequencing Principles
- Importance of Pranayama and Breathing pattern
- What is pranayama?
- Importance of Pranyama
- How to practice each pranayama?
- Benefits and Contra-indications of each pranayama
- What are Nadis?
- Mood lifting Pranayama
- Balancing Pranayama
- Immunity Booster Pranayama
- Detox Pranayama
- Tranquilising Pranayama
- Art of Breath retention
- How to prepare mind and body for meditation?
- What is NOT meditation ?
- How to prepare for meditation?
- How to Meditate?
- Do’s and Don’ts of Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Chanting Meditation
- Benefits and techniques of chanting meditation
- Ajapajapa Meditation
- Benefits and Importance of Ajapajapa meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Benefits and healing effects of Chakras on the body and mind
- Panchakosha Meditation
- Benefits and therapeutic uses of Panchakosha meditation
- Exclusive Meditation scripts for practice
- What is Relaxation
- What is Yoga Nidra
- Difference between Yoga Nidra and Relxation
- 5 Types of relaxation techniques
- Pogressive muscle relaxation
- Skeletal System
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Circulatory system
- Endocrine system
- Immune system
- What is Ayurveda?
- Importance and significance of Ayurveda
- Five elements of ayurveda
- Basic ayurvedic techniques and tips for wellness
- Ashtanga Yoga principles- Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi
- How to design your yoga sessions
- Do’s and Dont’s of a Yoga teacher
- How to Practice yoga daily
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Prayers and Mantras
- Saturday Special Anatomy and Physiology sessions(Optional)
- Laghu Shankha Prakshalana (Optional)
- Age group: 18-55 years
- Enthusiastic housewives
- Anybody passionate to become a professional yoga instructor
- Anybody who wants to be self-employed
- Anybody who wants to become financially independent
- Anybody who is striving to stay in shape
- Anybody who is ardent to serve the society
- Mobile Phone or Laptop
- Good internet connection
- Quiet space to practice and watch the lectures
- A nice notebook to take notes
- A Yoga Mat to pratice on
- A desire to complete this training program
|6 October 2022||Mon - Fri||05:00 AM - 07:00 AM||Zoom Online sessions|
|6 October 2022||Mon - Fri||06:30 AM - 08:30 AM||Zoom Online sessions|
|6 October 2022||Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Zoom Online sessions|
|6 October 2022||Mon - Fri||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Zoom Online sessions|
|7 November 2022||Mon - Fri||05:00 AM - 07:00 AM||Zoom Online sessions|
|7 November 2022||Mon - Fri||06:30 AM - 08:30 AM||Zoom Online sessions||7 November 2022||Mon - Fri||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Zoom Online sessions|
|7 November 2022||Mon - Fri||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Zoom Online sessions|