The process of yogic detox is aimed at flushing all toxins from your alimentary canal / entire digestive system.The word Laghu means short, Shanka means Shell, Prakshalana is cleansing. When you pour water at the mouth of the shell, it comes down as it is. With the mouth and anus as 2 ends of a shell, the process of drinking water from mouth and excreting the water as is from the anus is called Laghu Shanka Prakshalana.
|21 May 2023||06:00 AM - 08:00 AM||Online (Zoom)|
What do i get from this workshop
- Alleviates digestive problems
- Tones liver, digestive organs and glands
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces excessive mucus
- Purifies the blood ( results healthy skin, hair)
- Mentally, it calms the mind
Who should avoid joining
If you have recently recovered from COVID, avoid the process at least for a month. Or recently Covid Vaccinated avoid for a week
- Heart patients - Stomach Ulcers
- During Menstrual cycle - Surgery cases
- Colon Inflammation - Strokes
- Peptic Ulcers - Hernia
- Kidney/Gall Bladder stones - Mental disorders
- Pregnancy - During pregnancy
- Weakness - Blood Pressure
- Lactating Mother’s
Those suffering from any medical condition should seek guidance from their doctor before before attempting it, especially those taking medication.
Things to keep handy
- 2-3 liters of clean drinking water
- Equipment to heat water (hot enough to be able to drink). You could use a electric kettle.
- Powder salt / rock salt and a spoon to mix salt in water
- 250 ml Glass / container (for measuring water quantity)
- A Washroom
- Yoga mat or any mat required for yoga practice
- Good ventilated room or place to practice
What next? After the workshop
- Regular Yoga Practice
- Join our Regular Yoga Sessions under the guidance of our expert trainers
You can also become an Certified Yoga Trainer by joining our Certification Course.