Anxiety is your response to a threat or danger. It is a system in our bodies that supports us in dealing with real danger or performing at our best. When you are anxious, your body's response system is activated. This system gets your body ready to defend itself. Similarly stress is a state of feeling in which man gets affected either emotionally or physically. Any circumstance or idea that gives you cause for annoyance, rage, or anxiety can trigger it. Your body's response to a challenge or demand is stress. To overcome both stress & anxiety is a powerful weapon called yoga.
Yoga encourages both physical and mental relaxation, which lessens stress & anxiety. The physical positions encourage flexibility, ease stress, and lessen discomfort. Yoga positions may aid in releasing emotional and tension-related blockages as well as physical ones like muscular knots. They also encourage the release of endorphins, the feel-good hormones that can improve how you cope with stress and lift your mood. During your yoga practise, concentrating on the present moment improves your awareness, concentration, and mental clarity.
|22 October 2022||06:00 AM - 08:00 AM||Online (Zoom)|
|3 December 2022||06:00 AM - 08:00 AM||Online (Zoom)|
What you'll learn?
- How to identify stress and anxiety?
- Effect of yoga on stress and anxiety.
- Yogic practices to manage stress and anxiety.
- Designing your own workshop.
Who can join?
- Anybody who is striving to eliminate stress & anxiety in life.
- Anyone looking to incorporate quality sleep as a daily habit.
- Anyone who wants to improve your performance in work front.
Things to keep handy
- Yoga Mat.
- Good internet connection.
- Small Hand towel.
- Water Bottle.
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
- Join our Regular Yoga, Pilates or Face Yoga Sessions under the guidance of our expert trainers
- Become an International Certified Yoga trainer (OR)
- Learn more about our Certification Courses.