Yin Yoga is a relaxed, passive style of yoga that involves holding poses, or asanas, for longer durations and increasing your inner awareness. This includes paying attention to your breath, thoughts, and body sensations.Yin yoga is a gentle form of yoga that’s cooling, grounding, and nurturing. Holding poses for longer periods encourages stillness so you can go inward.While Yang yoga practices like Ashtanga, Vinyasa, physically target the ‘superficial’ muscles, in Yin yoga, we target the deep connective tissues of the body – the ligaments,joints, bones, and deep fascia networks.On an energetic level, Yin yoga improves energy flow and enhances the flow of chi in the organs. However, the practice also offers huge mental and emotional benefits too.
|27 January 2023||05:00 PM - 06:30 PM||Zoom Online Session|
What you'll learn
- What is Yin Yoga?
- Importance of practicing Yin Yoga.
- Yin and Yang yoga.
- How to practice Yin yoga.
- Designing your practice.
Who can join
- Yin yoga is ideal for anyone who wants to engage in a quiet, reflective yoga practice thatinvolves holding poses for longer periods.
- This style is suitable for people who are new to yoga or want to balance intense
- Yin yoga is for you if you are tired and craving energy or you’re over-stimulated andhave too much energy.
- It’s also great for people who have health concerns or injuries that require low intensity
- Yin yoga is for anyone who wants to focus on calming their mind and relaxing their body.
Things to keep handy
- Water Bottle
- A Yoga Mat
- Good Internet Connection
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
- Self practise.
- Join our Regular yoga sessions. (OR)
- Become an International Certified Yoga trainer (OR)
- Learn more about our Certification Courses.