Did you know that our gut is home to millions of beneficial bacteria that play a crucial role in our overall health? Join our Pre & Probiotics Workshop to unravel the fascinating world of gut microbiome and discover how you can nourish it for improved well-being. Understanding the balance between good and bad bacteria in our digestive system is essential for maintaining optimal health, and this workshop will equip you with the knowledge and tools to support a thriving gut microbiome.
|13 August 2023||06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Online (Zoom)|
What you'll learn?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Probiotics - The Power of Good Bacteria
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Building a Gut-Friendly Diet
Who can join?
- Health Enthusiasts
- Weight Management Seekers
- Fitness and Nutrition Enthusiasts
- Weight loss coaches
Things to keep handy
- Zoom application
- Good Internet Connection
- Water Bottle
- Book and pen
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
Congratulations on completing the workshop! Now that you've developed a taste for exploring new paths of knowledge and growth, why not consider delving into the world of Yoga?
- Join our Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Programs and become an internationally certified yoga teacher.
- Enhance your knowledge by joining the diverse range of our certification courses.
- Consider attending our Yoga workshops that focus on specific aspects of Yoga or explore specialised practice.