An average lung can hold almost 6 litres of air. But we hardly use our lungs to maximum capacity. Using our lungs to maximum capacity would literally keep us in the healthiest zone of life. You can now unleash the power of your breath and rewire your nervous system by registering for this workshop, specially designed by our CEO.
|3rd - 23rd July, 2023 (21 Days)||05:30 AM - 06:00 AM or 05:30 PM - 06:00 PM||Online (Zoom)|
|7th - 27th August, 2023 (21 Days)||05:30 AM - 06:00 AM or 05:30 PM - 06:00 PM||Online (Zoom)|
What you'll learn
- Basic and Advanced breathing techniques
- Art of practising breathwork
- Patterns of breathing
Who can join
- Anyone who wants to increase lung capacity
- Anyone who is struggling to focus
- Anyone who wants to stay calm
- Anyone who wants to get rid of short breath
- Anyone who is a yoga trainer
Things to keep handy
- Stop Watch (Mobile phone)
- Zoom Application
- A quiet place
- A clean and ventilated place
- Comfortable clothes
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
- Become a Certified Prana Yoga trainer (OR)
- Join our Regular Yoga, Pilates or Face Yoga Sessions under the guidance of our expert trainers (OR)
- Become an International Certified Yoga trainer (OR)
- Learn more about our Certification Courses.