Our traditional methods of cooking were the right way for us to build a healthy and nutritious meal everyday. With the advancement in technology and industrial and other revolutions, not only the cooking methods but also the style of cultivation has undergone tremendous changes in the past few decades.These methods have not only dried up nutritional values from our foods, but also are responsible for various lifestyle diseases in today’s world. Join me in this workshop to understand the Vedic cooking methods, Indian Gastronomical journey and basically how our ancestors ate that we are missing out.
|23 January 2023 to 28 January 2023||07:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Online (Zoom)|
What you'll learn?In this workshop our renowned chef Parthiv kandala will walk you through the overview of Indian culinary Heritage and culinary tales.
Who can join?
- Anyone who loves cooking.
- Anyone who wants to understand right method of cooking.
- Anyone who is keen to learn ayurvedic prospective of suitable foods for body type.
Things to keep handy
- Zoom Application.
- Good internet connection.
- Book and pen.
- Uninterrupted attention.
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
- Join our Nutrition certification programe under the guidance of our expert Nutritionists.
- Become an International Certified Yoga trainer (OR)
- Learn more about our Certification Courses.