The Gut-Brain connect workshop will help you understand the true nature of your body. How the food you eat governs your health, predisposition to disease, the effects on your brain development, functions and behaviour. The gut engages in producing neuropeptides and neurotransmitter metabolites that directly effect the brain function. The connect of the gut with the brain lies in the vagus nerve affecting your mood changes, how you cope with anxiety, depression , how you age, gut health , chemicals released in your brain and allergens.
DO YOU KNOW ?
Everyone of us have unique microbes housed in our bodies, thats what makes us all so different.
|11 February to 15 February 2023||07:00 PM - 08:30 PM||Online (Zoom)|
What you'll learn?
- Brain and its energy metabolism.
- The reward system of the brain.
- Understanding your gut.
- Emotions and food intake
- Food and your brain-The good and bad.
- The role of vagus nerve.
- What are microbiomes and how they control your gut health.
- Microbiomes is your brain.
- Microbiomes and gut brain axis.
What are the benefits of workshop?
- Know your Digestive Tract
- Know your Nervous system
- Study the Vagus Nerve and how to improve its functions in the body. (Yoga based techniques)
- Endocannabinoid System (ECS) : The gut brain 'talk'
- What are Microbiomes and the role of these gut dwellers in the body.
- What is your gut making you?
- Foods that heal and harm the gut.
- Improve digestion with fermentable and non- fermentable fi bres.
- Remedies to improve your Gut-Brain health.
- How to sensibly and methodically access your health, diet and lifestyle.
- Make practical changes in your life.
Things to keep handy
- Zoom Application.
- Good internet connection.
- Book and pen.
- Uninterrupted attention.
- Anatomy & physiology of Gastrointestinal tract.
- Anatomy & physiology of Central nervous system.
- Introduction to Enteric nervous system.
- Brain and its energry metabolism.
- Gut - Brain axis and ECS.
- What constitutes the gut.
- Introduction to microbiota.
- What are microbiomes.
- Understanding gut microbiomes.
- Influencers of gut microbiomes.
- What are neurotransmitters.
- Role of Vagus nerve.
- Role of stress and anxiety.
- Role of human gut microbiomes.
- What is HPA axis and its role in stress.
- What is gut dysbiosis.
- Gut and heart health.
- Role of gut microbiota and its influence on :
- Immune system.
- Endocrine system.
- Neuro degeneration.
- Inflammatory disorders.
- Metabolic health.
- Role of serotonin melatonin dopamine endorphins.
- What is destrotying your microbiot gut.
- Role of pre and pro biotics.
- Why gut health matters.
- Role of bacteria in the body.
- Signs of healthy /unhealthy gut.
- Role of diet,exercise and sleep to repair and restore your gut.
- Heal the gut through yoga, pranayama and meditation.
- Enhance vegal tone with correct techniques.
Completed the workshop? What Next?..Looking to learn more on Yoga path?
- Join our Regular Yoga, Pilates or Face Yoga Sessions under the guidance of our expert trainers
- Become an International Certified Yoga trainer (OR)
- Learn more about our Certification Courses.