Meditation : Scientifically validated antidote for stress
What truly is stress?
Stress is any mode of change that engenders physical, emotional or psychological crick. It is the thought of being dazed or inefficient to handle with mental or emotional situations. Stress instigates the body to deluge with hormones that grooms its systems to shun or tackle the hazard.
Stress provides hormones such as cortisol, epinephrine and norepinephrine which provokes many physical reactions such as elevated blood pressure, sweating, vigilance etc.,
How does the stress influence our body?
Body encounters a lot of changes physically and physiologically amidst the stress reaction.
- Immunity enhances
- BP and pulse rate raises
- Digestive activity declines
- Deprived sleep is observed
- Breathing hastens
According to the literature, people perceiving the stress as negative influence on their health, are at higher risk for coronary heart disease, when compared to the people perceiving it as positive influence on the health.
Our online yoga courses enterprises to help humankind, who are culprits of the stress. Our foremost objective is to heap up the calmness and serenity in each and every individual.
What is meditation?
It is a practice where an individual utilizes a technique, such as mindfulness, or targeting the mind on a specific object, thought or activity; to train the consciousness and awareness and accomplish a mentally translucent and emotionally serene and a steady state of mind.
How does meditation assist in handling the stress?
Meditation is an expertise of oneness, which diminishes the stress & anxiety and fetches amplified creativity and efficiency to the functioning of the inner world. It also revamps the self consciouness , self esteem , physical well being, endurance to pain and also helps fight the substance addiction.
What is the fruitful meditation technique?
Bodhi school of yoga instructs powerful meditation technique for attaining inner serenity and harmony.
- Sit comfortably with the spine erect, palms turned towards your ceiling, and close your eyes.
- Now take a deep breath in…. and breath out…..
- Now attain gentle attention towards mooladhara chakra located at the perineum (point between anus and genital organ).
- With this gentle attention at mooladhara chakra, peacefully breath in… and while exhaling, chant Hari… Om…. Repeat this for 3 counts.
- Now gently shift your focus to swadhisthana chakra, which is located at a point 4 inches below the navel, behind the genitalis.
- Now peacefully breath in.. and while exhaling chant Hari… om…. Repeat this for 3 counts.
- Now gently shift your focus to manipura chakra which is located on the naval point.
- Similarily breath in peacefully.. and while exhaling chant Hari… Om….. Repeat this for 3 counts.
- Now shift your focus to Anahata chakra, which is located at chest center. Breath in…. and while exhaling chant Hari….. Om….. Repeat this for 3 breaths.
- Now shift your focus to vishuddhi chakra, which is located at the throat center, breath in slowly and while exhaling chant Hari… Om…. Repeat this for 3 breaths.
- Now shift your focus to Ajna chakra, which is resided at the eyebrows center, peacefully breath in…. and while exhaling chant Hari…. Om... Repeat this for 3 breaths.
- Now shift your focus to sahasrara chakra, which is located on the crown of the head, Breath in…. peacefully and while breathing out chant Hari….. Om…. Repeat this for 3 breaths.
- Now slowly relax for few seconds and become aware of your body and the surroundings.
- Now gently cover your eyes with the palms. Slowly and gradually, looking through the gaps of your fingers, open your eyes slowly and comfortably.
- You feel utmost serene incontinently after this meditation.
- Allow 3 to 4 hours gap after having a large meal to meditate.
- Imbalance in the food and sleep interferes with ability to concentrate and meditate.
- Select fresh, wholesome and easy to digest food which promotes clarity, calmness to meditation.
Amidst all the chaos, come meditate chakra meditation with the Bodhi school of yoga and unveil your stress and attain ultimate tranquility.