Kids Yoga Class
All About Kids Yoga
Most of a child's time is spent juggling homework and school-related extracurricular activities. There isn't much time for play. They are exposed to excessive stimulation, diversions, academic and peer pressure from an early age. Their own anxieties and insecurities also haunt them. Yoga can help children cope with this high-pressure situation and infuse their personality with vitality and self-assurance.
Bodhi School of Yoga offers a fun way for children to improve coordination, flexibility, strength, and confidence while improving concentration, memory, and a sense of well-being and self-awareness through yoga. Yoga postures, healthy breathing, meditation, chanting, and spiritual storytelling are all part of kids' regular yoga classes. It's a lot of fun as the kids learn new things and acquire good interests. In addition, the friendly, non-competitive environment of a yoga session will be highly beneficial to school-aged children.
What Will I Discover?
- Promotes body, mental, and breath awareness.
- Helps to stop a child's mind from wandering.
- Improves concentration and attention span.
- Enhances creativity and imagination.
- It relieves both emotional and physical exhaustion.
- Aids to reduce negative emotions such as envy, fear, and wrath.
- Increases confidence and promotes a positive self-image.
- Increases lung and breathing capacity.
- Different muscles in the body are exercised, strengthened, and lengthened.
- It's a godsend for parents dealing with fussy eaters and junk food addiction.
- Reduces reliance on television and other electronic gadgets.
- Mobile Phone or Laptop
- Good internet connection
- Quiet space to practice and watch the lectures
- A nice notebook to take notes
- A water bottle
- A Yoga Mat to practice on
- A desire to become a great yoga practitioner