Corporate Yoga Classes
All about Corporate Wellness
Deadlines, meetings, excel sheets, plans, and differing viewpoints are all common sources of stress and worry. Burnout, poor efficiency, and mental and physical disorders can all result if they are not adequately controlled. Yoga is an excellent tool for not only reducing stress, anxiety, and other side effects, but also for improving overall health and happiness. Setting up a few minutes for Yoga at work can boost your bandwidth and productivity, as well as leave you feeling refreshed and energised, allowing you to accomplish more with greater strength and passion.
Bodhi School of Yoga endeavors to add more power to your jam-packed schedule through our Corporate Yoga Classes. Yoga in the workplace can make your world a better place instantly. Several features of our integrated and comprehensive Yoga approach address typical workplace concerns and help you better manage your mind and body. Do you want to be in love with what you do? Enrol Now for our Corporate Yoga Classes and be your Boss!
- Energize and bring your mind, body, and spirit together.
- Self-awareness, health, and flexibility will all improve.
- Yoga's poses, breath practice, and insights will help you become stronger and more grounded.
What will I Discover?
Yoga has immense benefits for corporate employees. Major benefits are listed below:
- Improved Concentration
- Enhanced Decision-making skills
- Lowered stress-related complaints
- Better ability to handle enormous workloads
- Improved Posture>
- Higher productivity
- A more harmonious work environment
- Age group: 18-55years
- Should be a practicing Yoga trainer
- Fitness trainers
- Enthusiastic housewives, doctors, teachers, physiotherapists, etc
- Anybody passionate to become a therapeutic yoga teacher
- Anybody who wants to become financially stable
- Anybody who want to be professionally independent
- Anybody enthusiastic to serve the society
- Mobile Phone or Laptop
- Good internet connection
- Quiet space to practice and watch the lectures
- A nice notebook to take notes
- A Yoga Mat to practice on
- A comfortable clothing
- A desire to live a quality life